Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Today

Today I was off.  It was nice and was good not to have to worry about running out of time to do anything and get things done before work.  Even though I really didn't do much today.  I was pretty lazy.  HAHA  I hate days when I get lazy and don't do much.  But then I guess working five days in a row, can grant a lazy day then.  But like I said, I really didn't do much.  I had Jasper out and we walked around.  Read my Bible, Bible Verses, Daily Devotional and my book.  Also some blogs by a friend.  I took a walk with my dad and our dog.  Fun.  That was about it really.  I also cleaned out some pen cups and got rid of the pens that didn't work.  Talked to my sister online.  It's nice to be able to talk to her.  Soon I will be getting off and watching some Supernatural. I love that show.

Somehow I have two blogs on blogger..and have been updating both.  Why I have no idea.  I guess maybe incase someone would come across either one and would start following it, but I really don't see it happening.  No one usually follows my stuff or even comments/likes my posts on facebook or anywhere else.  But I really don't want to get into all that detail right now.  Maybe another day.  Or later tonight.  Now it's time to watch some tv.(Supernatural).

No comments:

Post a Comment