Friday, February 10, 2012

Things on my mind

Last night, I watched "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Secret Circle".  Both were really good.  Funny too.  Also I read another one of my old journals.  I guess I should start by saying I got all my old journals together and put them in year order.  I found one from my middle school years.  More specifically my 8th grade year.  Then I have one from my junior year in high school.  So they don't start to go in year order until at least 2002-2003 until now.  So anyway..yeah, I started re-reading them.  It's neat to go back and see how my handwriting was and to see what happened back then.  Some of it's funny to see what I was like.  Also some of it was bad.  But I am happy to say I have changed into a better person and don't fight with my brother and sister as much as I did back then.  And I don't get as mad at them as I did back then.  We all get along alot better.  I am so thankful for it.  I also think watching a show called "Colby's Clubhouse"  helped me out too.  My brother and I used to watch it when it was on.  Let me tell you about "Colby's Clubhouse".  "Colby's Clubhouse"  was a real show with real people.  It wasn't a cartoon.  It was different from most clubhouses and shows.  See it was a religious show.  They sang and danced on it and handled certain situations with different verses in the Bible.  Also Colby was a talking computer and had the whole  Bible programmed into him.  He walked around..well rolled around really on roller skates.  But anyway..that show really helped me out.  It helped me to get along better with my siblings, be a better person, and also helped me out to get to know God better and really grow into a good Christian and also get closer to Jesus.  It also led me to make some better choices in who I want to be, what kind of music was good to listen to and what the music can influence you to be or do, and much more.  I also read my Bible the whole way through once.  I was baptized when I was little, but didn't really follow my religion much or even bothered with it until now.  So yeah, I think that show really helped.  And back to the old journals, so much has changed too.  I don't write/email to as many people as I did back then.  And I no longer go into all these websites or chat rooms like I used to.  And I learned now not to expect so much from people.  I mean an example would be I hope this person writes back to me or this person emails me.  People are busy nowadays and don't always have the time to keep in touch.  I can't really complain anyway..because I am not always the best person to keep in touch with or even write/email.  So yeah, over the last 10-15 years, I have really changed and for the better too.  I am happy with who I am and where I am at, but I also miss some of the people I talked to back then and wrote to.  I tried to be friends with them and keep in touch, but some just moved on and don't want to be friends with me anymore.  Or I am just forgotten.  I try to still be friends with some people and they don't want to be my friend or have anything to do with me.  Or I try to find them and cannot find them anywhere.  They're not on facebook, myspace or anywhere.  And I should just move on and be happy with the friends who I am friends with.  Be friends with who want to be my friend.  I really need to move forward and let the past exactly there...the past.  I mean there is a reason that they didn't make it to my future.  And a reason why people don't want to my friend today.  I really don't understand, but just got to trust in God and believe that He has a good reason and has the best interests for me at heart.

Well as much as I like to keep going, I must get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment