Saturday, February 18, 2012

Newness is Coming to Mystical

So I decided, since I have two blogs here on blogger.com/blogspot.com(whatever you want to call this site) I'd make one a journal site where I write blog entries and the other I will dedicate to my poetry since I love writing and have so many poems I have written.  I have 4 journals filled with poems I wrote and then a 5th started.  I also had 2 different poems published into 3 different books.  One day I would love to have a whole book published with my poems in it.  But anyway...yeah..like I said, I ended up signing up twice and got two sites.  So one like I said I will use it as a blog site and the other will be a poetry site.  I hope everyone will enjoy reading my poetry. 

So yeah..Mystical will now be new and used only for poems that I have written mostly or if I come across one I really like and want to share it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment