Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy

For once I actually feel happy and excited for my life.  It feels like things are finally looking up for me. While I will miss the one supervisor I work with, I want her to be happy and well she is happy with the guy she met.  The thing is, she met this guy and he lives in another city and so they don't get to see each other a whole lot,  so since they are serious about each other, she is moving down to live closer to him.  So they can see each other more often.  Again, I want her to be happy, but I will miss working with her.  She was a cool supervisor, co-worker and friend.  It will be so different without her there.  I mean, she hasn't left yet, but she will be leaving near the end of Feb.  And since she is leaving, the manager asked me if I want to be the new supervisor.  So I said yeah, I'd give it a shot.  It sounds cool and would be neat to be a supervisor.  It doesn't really seem too hard.  So I am excited, but also alittle nervous.  But like the other supervisor said that I worked with last night,  "I'll do fine."  So yeah, I get to be a supervisor and get maybe a few more hours and a little more pay.  :)

Also I am happy because I am off today and will be able to watch "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Secret Circle."  These two are my top 2 favorite tv shows.  :) 

Well, all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment