Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some more Poems

Here are some more poems I wrote.  Enjoy them. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Meadow"#2(c)-May 2nd-5, 2005
I'm walking down the streets
to get to the meadow and I 
see a field of beets.
They are growing very high.

Also along the way
I see wildflowers growing
and they sway
from the wind blowing.

Once I get to the meadow, I take it all in.
And around and around
and around I spin
until I am dizzy and fall to the ground.

And while on the ground
I look up at the sky.
There is a cloud up there that is big and round.
And one that looks like a slice of pie.

Also I just lay on the grass

and continue looking up at the sky
and let the time pass
me by.

Then I get up and head
home and write
while in bed
about my wonderful night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
"My Best Friend"(c) Oct. 1,2004 
I have a Best Friend
who's always there for me.
No matter what time of day it is.
He never leaves my side.

He's always there right beside me.
He doesn't care what I look 
like or what I wear.
He doesn't care if I am rich or poor. 

I can talk to Him about 
anything and everything.
I love my Best Friend.
He's the greatest Friend ever!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 "Funny Poem"(C)11-30-06
Went to a party the other night
and it seemed alright
at first, then turned into a fright
with everyone getting into a fight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Out Front"(C) 5-2-2007
It's so beautiful out here.
There are dandelions all over the yard.
You can smell onion grass being cut in the air.
Birds singing up in the trees.
A gentle breeze blows and everything
sways back and forth.
Sun's shining down brightly.
Across the road,
the mountain trees are
blooming with green leaves.
All the trees are blooming
and leaves grow all over them. 
It's such a beautiful
site here out front.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wishin'"(c)6-23-2007
Every night it's the same.
I wish on the first star that I see.  
But my wishes never
seem to come true.
I think why don't
they come true.
Maybe I'm wishin' on
the wrong star or
just wishin' the wrong thing.
I'm just wishin'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed these poems.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment