Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Some more Poems

Ok.  I am adding some more poems.  Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Meadow-#1"(C) 2004
 As I sit on the bench,
I look in the meadow.
There I see sheep flocking
and eating grass.

Also I see birds flying
to the ground and eating bird seed.
As I look past the meadow,
I see a pond.

In the pond I see ducks
just swimming in the pond.
There are four of them.

Then I come back to the meadow
and watch the sheep some more.
Then I get up and head home.
What a beautiful site this was.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Outside" (c)2005 
Outside is a wonderful place.
It's so peaceful.
You can hear drip, drip
from the snow melting.

You hear birds chirping
and singing lovely songs.
Occasionally you hear
dogs barking and roosters crowing.

In the distance you 
can hear the traffic on the other road.
Also you can hear a train whistle
blowing and chugging along the track.

You can also see the snow on the
ground and bare spots where the snow melted.
You can see trees and a cornfield.
And clouds up in the sky.

But that is only where I live.
Outside is so beautiful 
here where I live.
And also very peaceful.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"My Favorite Tree" (C) May 17, 2005
I have a favorite tree.
It's big and shady.
It's bark(trunk) is brown
and leaves are green.
It gives so much shade and is so cool under it.
It connects into another tree.
Perhaps that's why it's my favorite,

because it's really shady.
And when the wind blows it's so cool,
I get the chills.
But I love this tree.
And I only discovered it 
was my favorite yesterday.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed these poems.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment