Friday, March 9, 2012

More Story...

Ok..Here is more of my story!!  Enjoy!
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 When they got to Ein's Diner, they sat at a booth in the back.  They picked up the menu and was looking through it.  "So, you really going to dye your hair?"  asked Jayme,  "I think you would look so totally different."  "I know, but like I said.  I kind of want a new change.  Don't you want me to?"  asked Alyssa,  "What is so wrong with my dying my hair?"  "It doesn't matter to me. It's your hair."  replied Jayme,  "I just said, you would look so different with dark hair."  "Ok."  said Alyssa,  "Sorry."  "It's ok.  I am sorry too, how I said it."  replied Jayme.  "It's ok."  replied Alyssa.

"Hi, my name's Dani and I will be your waitress today.  Can I start you two out with a drink?"  asked Dani.  "Sure.  I'd like a raspberry ice tea."  said Alyssa.  "I'll take a Coke Classic."  replied Jayme.  "OK.  I will be right back with the drinks."  said Dani.  She headed off.  "So what are you doing to have?"  asked Jayme.  "I'm not sure."  replied Alyssa,  "How about you?"  "I think I will have the bacon cheeseburger and seasoned fries."  said Jayme.  "Cool.  I was thinking of the turkey and bacon wrap."  said Alyssa.  "Cool.  That does look good."  said Jayme.  Dani brought them their drinks.  "So are you two ready to order?"  she asked.  They ordered their food.  Then Dani headed off to give the cook their orders.  

They talked while they waited for their food to be made.  Then when the food came, they ate in silence for awhile.  "So how is it?"  Jayme asked after awhile.  "Very good."  answered Alyssa,  "How is your's?" "It's good too."  said Jayme.  "Good."  said Dani.  She overheard them as she was walking by.  Alyssa smiled.  "Do you need more drinks?"  asked Dani. "Sure."  they said.  She Dani brought them some new drinks.  They continued to eat and then when they were done they paid the bill.

"So I was running this morning."  started Alyssa,  "Around like 7 am.  And in the forest it was so quiet."  "It usually is."  said Jayme, laughing,  "I mean no one is really up that early."  "No, that's not what I mean.  I meant, there were no sounds at all.  No birds, squirrels, rabbits..nothing."  replied Alyssa,  "It was just so eerie." 

No comments:

Post a Comment