Sunday, March 11, 2012

More of the Story...

"Are you sure there wasn't any sound?"  asked Jayme.  "Yes, I was there.  I should remember what I heard, or rather what I didn't hear."  replied Alyssa,  "And I didn't hear anything.  It was very quiet.  It was..like I said very eerie."  "Oh, wow."  said Jayme, teasingly.  "Come on!"  yelled Alyssa, "Don't make fun of me!"  "Ooh, touchy are we."  said Jayme.  "Look, I don't want to be made fun of."  said Alyssa.  "I'm sorry."  said Jayme.  "It's ok."  said Alyssa,  "But I'm serious.  Something seemed odd this morning."  

They continued walking to Alyssa's house. Once they got there, they headed into the house and watched some tv.  Then after a little, Jayme headed home.  Alyssa set the table and then started to make supper for her mom and herself.  Her mom came home and changed into more comfortable clothes.

When her mom came downstairs, the two of them ate some supper.  Alyssa did the dishes. Her mom watched the news.  Then Alyssa sat down next to her mom.  "So how was your day?"  asked her mom.  "It was good.  How was your's?"  asked Alyssa.  "It was good."  replied her mom, "So what all did you do today?"  "Well, after you left, I ate breakfast and took a nap.  Then Jayme and I went running, swimming and then out to eat."  answered Alyssa.  "That's cool."  said her mom.

The next morning, Alyssa woke up early again.  She tried to fall back to sleep, but couldn't.  So she got up and started running.  She ran down the street and around the park.  Then she ran back the path into the woods.  She ran all the way to the picnic table and sat at the table.  Again it was eerily quiet.  There was no sound, nothing to be heard.  "This is too weird."  said Alyssa.  She got up and started walking to the park.  A branch cracked near by and she took off running to the park.  Once she got to the park, she slowed again to a walk.  She walked around the park.

The next afternoon, Alyssa and Jayme, along with Jayme's mom all went to Jensen's Tattoo Parlor.  They all looked through books of tattoo designs.  "Oh, I seriously like this one." said Jayme.  It was a black panther on a tree branch.  "That one is neat."  said Jayme's mom.  Alyssa looked.  "It is nice."  Alyssa agreed.  So Jayme told the tattoo artist she wanted that one.  So they went into a back room and Jayme started to get her tattoo.

"So are you going to get a tattoo?"  Jayme's mom asked Alyssa.  "No, I don't think so."  said Alyssa.  "Really?  You don't like them?"  asked Jayme's mom.  "No, it's not that.  I just don't like needles and also they are permanent.  So if I would ever decided I didn't want it anymore, well I am stuck with it."  answered Alyssa.  "Oh, well you know they do have lazer surgery to remove it."  said Jayme's mom.  "I know, but it's better not even have to go through the hassel."  said Alyssa.  "Yeah."  said Jayme's mom.  Alyssa felt out of place with Jayme's mom.  She felt like Jayme's mom sometimes didn't like her.  

When Jayme was done, the three of them headed to Ein's Diner.  Then later, Jayme and Alyssa hung out in Jayme's room.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment